Sunday, September 15, 2013

monica z

the real monica z in the 60's

Hi girls! Yesterday I went to see a new Swedish film called Monica Z. It was so good, I almost never cry at the movies, but this film really moved me. It's a true story about one of the biggest jazz-singers in Sweden, and her break-through in the early 60s. Since this is a fashion blog, I'll focus on the fashion in the movie; every new outfit gave me a serious craving! I just love the 60's style, so girly but still sophisticated and chic. It seriously makes me wish I was young then. Anyway, it was really hard to find outfit pics from the movie, but this is a little of what I found. Xxx

love the hair and coat

from now on I'll have red lips every day

she makes smoking look so cool (even though it's not!)

the actess vs the original



No comments:

Post a Comment