Friday, November 15, 2013

11.15


sweater - h&m, shirt - zara, pants - h&m and boots - bianco

Hi girls! My blog has been pretty dead the last two weeks due to my lack of blog-inspiration. My three biggest reasons for no inspiration is 1) the weather - it's dark from 4 pm and raining all the time, bah. 2) My clinical rotation has started, which means wearing scrubs every day, and just something boring like tights and a t-shirt on my way to the hospital. 3) I'm saving all my money for New York so I can't buy anything interesting either. 

Anyway, I'm off today, so I seized the day and put on an outfit worth showing. Then I went out to lunch with Joanna, we had crepes, yummy. Now I'm spending the evening with my love; cooking and watching the new Grey's Anatomy. Xxx


6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit. I love the striped sweat :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're going to new york?how exciting :) the striped sweater looks wonderful on you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great that you will visit New York! And I love Grey's Anatomy as well

    www.sohostyles.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. But you look lovely! :) I adore your sweater!
    Oh don't worry we all have that phase where there's lack of inspiration for several reasons, but as soon as it came, it will go away! You'll see that soon you'll find inspiration again! :)

    ReplyDelete